Originally Posted by Gheuh2
- I can basically camp forever on Ragnarok in camo with ordinance priority since I can drop power weapons on myself
So you're the guy!
- 98% of Campaign, I truly enjoyed it
- Spartan Ops is fun as hell with friends and really looking forward to the remaining episodes.
Not as much love:
- Campaign and MP are buggy as hell.
- The ending grenade "fight". Not cool 343, not cool.
- MP not fun, agree with Gheuh there. It's not Slayer, it's SpawnDie.
Spawn, get run over by a ghost.
Spawn, get shot by a sniper.
Spawn, get run over by a ghost driven by a teammate.
Spawn, sniped again.
Spawn, get run over by a hog driven by a teammate.
Got my 20 wins, honestly don't think I'll go back to it.
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"