View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Of 87 View Post
Stubborn Stunner looks like the hard/boosting one, but I'm sure I've already pulled off such a feat before. Definitely more likely on Deathmatch or Assassinate than Manhunt.

The AC III wiki sez the new characters are, "Coyote Man, Governor, & Highlander." Good thing there's only one Highlander. Those are the rules.

Q: I've hit level 50 and was told 'you've been awarded a prestige star!' but I've rifled through all the menus and can't find where I go to prestige.

Any idea? I still can't buy anything that unlocks at 1*, despite having earned it. Sad face 2.0
I haven't even touched the Multiplayer yet man, so I can't help ya with your dilemma

However, in regards to the achievements - they all look extremely easy except for, like you mentioned, Stubborn Stunner. I'm sure that some players will obtain it without even trying however. It seems like one of those achievements that if you're trying to do it legitimately in match, it'll just come naturally - if you make it your sole purpose to play countless matches to get it, you'll end up without it. I'm eager to see what the new maps will be and the new characters sound pretty sweet!!

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote