View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #15
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
For mission 20, I noticed that if I walked near the door, and put a bullet in the ground, one of the swat looking guards would come to investigate. At that point, I could subdue, steal the disguise, dump the body, and basically walk straight to the target after she got into the panic room. Only needed a dab of instinct for extra comfort (as I had it), and once in the room, just shoot her in the face. Also, got a silent assassin rating, and was at the phone (end of the mission) when I killed her, without alerting anyone at all. I think my method is pretty foolproof, even on Hard! Video posted tomorrow around noon EST.

Yeah, I didn't do very well on Terminus, and might re-do it. From level 6 on, it becomes much more stealthy and I usually have much better paths. Missions 3-5 are just enough to get you through.
See I thought going the distracting route at the start just as they walk under that arch would cause more trouble than good. As all the guards and target are there, plus there is a guy to your right next to the stairs. So I took the safe route and followed until the areas were more clear.

Even though I took it a different way, I still got an SA rating because I only killed 2 people without being noticed.