View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #71
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Impossible Trinity - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Referrals - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
I guess this is it, seems 7-S aren't keeping promises and not even bothering to respond back, I mean, what kind of company doesn't do their work properly, less having it around.

Oh well, its either importing it...>_>...Or wait until PB:Battlegrounds to come out on XBLA instead.

Now what are they gonna do with those damn LE's and those completed copies...>_>
The game still exists since 2 people actually played the damn NA version of the game that have it on their GT's (still up on TA). >_>
I'm still hoping it will come out eventually someday. I'd like to hear something official from 7sixty but of course they do a very shitty job of informing people of what's going on.

Also, I could be wrong, but I thought there was something recently that said PB: Battlegrounds was only going to be available for Japan.

EDIT: 7sixty has finally said something! The following message was posted by them on their Facebook page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sixty on Facebook
Phantom Breaker update: First and foremost we apologize for the lack of communication from us in regards to the state of Phantom Breaker. We understand that you are excited to get your hands on the game. There are a number of factors going on behind the scenes that have prevented us from speaking out as to the fate of Phantom Breaker and until all avenues have been explored and all parties involved reached an agreement, the fate is still uncertain as of this time. We are listening and are working hard on finding solutions. Hopefully next post you see will have some answers. Thank you all for your support of the game.
It doesn't seem like it is canceled yet, my guess is maybe there is a license issue or something. I hope some good agreement can take place and we can see this come to North America soon

Last edited by Kairi; 11-30-2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Updated information
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote