View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaSan2 View Post
I think we can all agree that achievements usually give you a challenge and a sense of pride and accomplishment, but some achievements ask for the mundane and near impossible. Those achievements that have us running around for hours having us look like a fool trying to either fetch something or do a specific god-like task in a certain time limit or without dying. This is tedious and a complete waste of time. With these achievements, it seems developers are trying to have us suckered in to spend more time with their titles this way. For me the flags and the Templars were asking too much. Don't get me started on conversationalist. Do you agree and what was the most difficult achievement for you to claim in Assassin's Creed? In other games?
Nope. Don't include me in your assumption. I loved every minute of thi sgame. When it came out there was nothing like it. It took me 5 play throughs, but Im proud to complete this one.