View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
To late. The shrink wrap is already off of a couple of them...

Let's see. I purchased: Halo 4, Black Ops II (big fucking mistake. What a piece of shit.), Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Sniper Elite V2, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Dishonored, Brink, Ghost Recon Soldier, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, 007 Legends, Fallout 3 Game of the Year, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, and last but not least, Halo Reach. That's 14 reasons to steer clear of being sucked back into Battlefield 3. In case you counted, there are 15 games there, but I'm not counting Black Ops II. I'd rather pound nails into my dick than play that garbage.

I've already finished the campaigns on Halo 4, Black Ops II and Sniper Elite v2. I'm going to wrap up some of the achievements and then continue grinding my way through that stack. I'm thinking that AC3 will be next.
Forgot I got MoH too. 007 is TRASH. Return it if possible. Worst price of Bond material EVER!
BO2 is a fucking joke. I was hoping for the campaign to be decent like the first BO, but damn does it suck. I went straight from Halo 4 to BO2 and what a slap in the face. Mp sucks as expected. Campfest. SP is just so fucking out there that it ruins the game.
Going to try and finish the campaign before Aftermath so I can wash the taste of BO2 out.