View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3east Lig3r View Post
Just to be a dick to you(look at first word)! Seems like you might need to bring your Xbox into work again. Warfighter's multiplayer might make you rage, just giving you a heads up.
I will kill you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedD365 View Post
Forgot I got MoH too. 007 is TRASH. Return it if possible. Worst price of Bond material EVER!
BO2 is a fucking joke. I was hoping for the campaign to be decent like the first BO, but damn does it suck. I went straight from Halo 4 to BO2 and what a slap in the face. Mp sucks as expected. Campfest. SP is just so fucking out there that it ruins the game.
Going to try and finish the campaign before Aftermath so I can wash the taste of BO2 out.
I couldn't agree more. BO2 is a very not funny joke. I enjoyed the Halo 4 campaign but hadn't planned on playing the lame MP, so that wasn't much of a disappointment. I skipped MW3 because I was tired of the bullshit going on in COD MP, and damned if I didn't pick BO2 up only to be completely disappointed by the garbage campaign and the even worse MP. WTF was up with the Strike Force Missions? Seriously Treyarch? WTF? I'm sad to hear that you're saying that 007 is trash. I will have to do some more research before I open that wrapper.
CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote