Get at least 10 enemies killed by other enemies' actions in a single level
Kill ten enemies with another enemies' action and not your own.
The easiest chance to get this is during Chapter 6 when you come to a bubbling cauldron filled with red liquid that will spawn infinite enemies. The two easiest ways are:
- You will need to have purchased either the Monster Levitation upgrade for Amadeus or the Frozen Arrows upgrade for Loya.
- First with Amadeus. Use Monster Levitation to levitate the closest enemy in front of the others, making sure there is minimum distance between you and the enemies on the other side of your floating enemy. The other enemies will then hack down your floating enemy in an attempt to get to you.
- Second as Loya. Using Frozen Arrows, freeze an enemy and stand directly in front of it. When an enemy behind your frozen enemy readies an attack, jump out of the way to avoid it and he they will shatter your frozen enemy.
Stand on a conjured box bouncing on any bouncy surface for 10 seconds
Simply stay on a conjured box for 10 seconds while it bounces on another bouncy surface.
You will need to conjure a box over a mushroom making sure the box is as level as possible. It helps if there is a raised area/platform nearby that you can jump onto the box from. Then as long as the box stays bouncing for 10 seconds and your stood on it the achievement is yours.
The video below shows where to get the achievement in Chapter 2 right after you encounter the snail:
A Hail of Arrows
- This is easiest achieved in an area that has 3 mushrooms in a row.
Shoot 3 arrows in the air and catch them all with the Knight's shield
You will need to fire 3 arrows as Loya and then catch them all on Pontius' shield.
As Loya fire three arrows into the air at decreasing strengths. Switch to Pontius immediately and aim his shield upwards catching the arrows as they fall (moving left or right if needed).
The video below shows how to make timing all 3 a little easier:
- The Frozen Arrow upgrade will give you 2 arrows per firing, meaning you only have to time two shots which can be easier for some.
- You could also grab this in CO-OP with one person firing arrows as Loya and one catching as Pontius.
Construct a tower made of eight objects and stand on top of it
Stack eight objects on top of each other and then stand on top of it.
You will need to find an area with a large amount of boxes already there, such as the area shown in the video below. Then simply stack them and your conjured boxes on top of each other and stand on top. Achievement complete!
The video below shows a good place to grab this during Chapter 2:
Cirque de Zoya
- If doing this on your own then obviously either the 2,3 or 4 Conjured Objects upgrades will help with finding 8 objects to use.
- If you want to try in CO-OP then make sure to set the character mode to infinite so you can use more than one Amadeus.
Using grapple, swing around an object and reattach grapple again without touching any surface
You will need to use Loya's Grapple ability to swing around an object and reattach again without touching any surface.
You will come to your first steam vents in Chapter 2. Slightly to the left is a wooden post above you that Loya can attach her grapple to. You will need to swing back and forth to gain some momentum, then when your about to let go quickly shorten your rope and jump, you will then need to direct yourself backwards and over the post. When you begin to fall again quickly reattach the grapple.
The video below shows the first location to acquire this along with the technique:
This Wasn't the Plan
Make a bubble sink for three seconds
For this you must use Amadeus to push down a bubble for 3 seconds using an interactive object. This can either be a conjured box, any other boxes/blocks you find lying around etc.
- You can grab this straight away during the intro for Amadeus. You will come to a pool of water with large bubbles emerging from it. Conjure a box and hold it to to just below where the bubbles pop. When the bubble reaches your box slowly pull it downwards. After 3 seconds the achievement will pop.