View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:42 AM   #25
Hishoa

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
You think it's silly for them to release a new system after they released a slimmer version of their same system that released almost 4 and a half years earlier?. You're fine with playing on the same hardware for over eight years, assuming the next xbox is released in 2014? Have fun with that...
No, I think it's silly that they wasted time and money developing the Xbox 360 Slim in the first place. I would've much rather them spend that effort on their next console. But like the other poster said; if the Xbox 360 can continue to excel in playing progressively more demanding games (ACIII, Dishonored, Halo 4, etc), I don't think there's a need for a next-gen just yet. To be honest, though.. insinuating that you shouldn't be okay with playing wonderful games on an Xbox 360 just because a new console is supposedly right around the corner is the only thing silly here.. your original reply to the other poster is very ironic.

Quote:
And you're a fine example of someone who doesn't see outside the box. Keep living the dream, kid.

Last edited by Hishoa; 11-29-2012 at 05:11 AM.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote