metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pX I Atticus View Post
would help if all the code was there :P
That is the whole code,what DerHirni has just put up is pretty fucking generous

You don't redeem it like you usually do through the Xbox Dash but through the extra content option in the main menu of the game

if its an Insane edition code(and it looks similar to my Insane edition code starting with F3M),this is what it entitles you to(if not then its just one of these packs)

Quote:
-Monkey Business
(single player) Play 4 unique missions with Hurk,A new Memorable Character(doesn't say anything else about this)
(Multiplayer) 2 exclusive End-Of-Match sequences

-The Lost Expeditions
(Single Player) Play 2 Exclusive Extra Missions including 40 additional minutes of gameplay,Discover the forgotten World War II ruins of the island
(Multiplayer) Type 10 Japanese World War II Flare Gun

-The Warrior Pack
(single player) 2 Exclusive Tribal Tattoos and A Handcrafted Dagger
(Multiplayer) Early Access to the Tattoo Editor

-The Hunter Pack
(Single Player) 1 Fully equipped M700 Hunting Rifle and 3 Collector's Hunting Skins

-The Predator Pack
(Single Player)Exclusive Rare predators(Black Panther,White Tiger,Thylacine,Red Vulture) and Predator Bow

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote