View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 AM   #55
DEG23
Waiting for 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobTwo View Post
Hunter Hunted - 10 Lure and kill a predator.
The map will show the general location of animals in the world. The first outpost is located in the Komodo Dragon area. These are aggressive and will attack you and other NPCs. Simply look around the area until you find them and kill them with any weapon you desire. Make sure to skin them as the rare skins are needed for high level crafting.
Although it's an easy achievement, it might be worth mentioning that you need to lure the animal into attacking you by getting close to it. Simply shooting a predator that has taken an interest in you won't unlock the achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
gettin all skills can be missable because you may not be able to gain any more exp once you have done everything.

liberating an outpost without being detected nets you 1500exp instead of 500/550 after all. not sure if its enough in the end.
I think the best option to avoid running out of XP is to keep a few outposts under Pirate control as the Pirates seems to spawn infinitely in that area. I haven't reached the end yet so i don't know if there are other options for XP.

OP the missable achievements and ways to grind XP might be worth including when you write the roadmap.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote