View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #42

Gamertag: Xenolith666

Awards Showcase Guide Writers Guild   Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Confirmed it this morning by shooting an enemy mortar that was on the ground. Achievement popped.

A video has been added as well where the vid maker states you can shoot an enemy vehicle that an enemy has abandoned. As long as some enemy drove it at some point. Can't be a freshly spawned vehicle.

Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
for some reason i am not getting the 1 Designated Assist. I have painted tanks, jets, choppers with my SOFLAM and have had them destroyed while locked on by Javelin and tank but am not getting the assist. Am I doing something wrong?
Not that I can see.. I used the Soflam and just painted targets.. didn't even realize I got an assist until after the fact. I had painted the C-130 and a Jet shot it down with missiles. Just keep trying, but that's how to do it. Play an Armored Kill map since there's nothing but tanks and planes.. should get it that way.

Guide has been submitted for review.
100% RPG's: 49
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls; Neverwinter
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Last edited by Xenolith666; 12-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote