View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #27
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
To say this was a terribly made game is putting it mildly. Either way.. it's done.

Yet another tip for the final boss, and even on Elite Agent, I used the gun that is 'left' on the D-Pad (i forget the name) but when fully upgraded it has a burst shot.. This whittles her health down much faster than anything else. When she would spawn babies, switch to the Tri-Barrel and blast the hell out of them. I've seen a lot of people use Slow-mo for this, I personally used the shield to bounce her laser attacks back at her. And for when she charges, make sure you are moving in 1 direction, but behind the cover that is offered and she will jab her tail into the ground.. basically her tail gets stuck on the 'cover'. If it doesn't, she will continually slam her tail on the ground.
It is frustrating as hell since this is a fairly long fight and there are no checkpoints. Just keep at it.
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote