View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #51
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn13 View Post
They should at least release the multiplayer intact with splitscreen or system link support!

There's no reason why Halo CEA couldn't have had its multiplayer retained still. Not everyone necessarily wants/needs LIVE support. To cut such a feature is such a disappointing waste and given that that release was about reliving the original game itself it'd make perfect sense to have retained the very feature that gave people great memories in the way they had to back then anyway (i.e. splitscreen/link).
I've absolutely gotta agree. Split screen made the Halo experience for my friends and I. There was nothing like going to my friend's basement and playing 5v5 with multiple xboxs, and tvs ultimately having an amazing experience.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote