View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #60
Talentha

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseysrodeo13 View Post
Update.....no new single packs. Received a new triple pack, but all the characters are available now or were available for the 2nd wave characters.....double trouble, flash wing, and stump smash....

I figure that things should start turning up pretty quickly within the next week or so. Xmas is right around the corner I believe that activision is gunna make us go nuts with the new releases....our shelves TRU are pretty okay, but we do have room for more or we will make more room if needed. Activision is finally starting to unload alot of last years first series characters. Ive already got them all and then some...lol...
Ive picked up a couple a of varients for series 2 of this year Im just trying to keep things rollin and keeping things fresh. I prefer the giants over the standard size character but I do have a favorite and of course it's flashwing shes amazing on the ice, no doubt........any way when things start to poppin at work I promise I'll keep everyone posted.....Thanks......

I agree, We just got a HUGE shipment of them in, we haven't unpacked and stocked them yet, but I'm hoping to see some new ones because we aren't allowed to stock these yet. I believe the date to put them on the shelf is the week before Christmas.

And the site I was creating is done, http://skylandersfigures.webs.com/ all that needs to be done is update it with new figures, and fill in blanks of how to get them (single packs, double packs, exclusive, etc). There's actually quite a few on there that are not in this thread, I hope Solidsnarf86 takes a look.

Last edited by Talentha; 12-06-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Talentha is offline   Reply With Quote