View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #57
BiggD
104 DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemaleon View Post
But fair enough, I was being a little harsh. I just remember staring at rocks and grass for ages on Halo:CE being amazed and found the H2 textures to be a little bland.

It seems to me that Halo Anniversary just had a texture upgrade (and a few invisi-barriers messed with, the scoundrels). Doing Halo 2 would take the same effort. Would love to play all those maps again, even on system link only but I don't see why they couldn't allow online customs at least.

Sticky King on Midship = Best game ever.
It's all good. If they do decide to remake Halo 2, I think they should just do an HD remake of the Campaign and list it for $30-40. To re-do the whole Multiplayer too, or even some classic fan-favorite maps like they did for Halo CE Anniversary...well, as fun as it would be, that would just take away from Halo 5 development. Oh, and they best not dare mettle with the glitches from Campaign. I remember skipping half the levels at times from Grenade Jumps and bringing the Banshee into the Control Room and slaughtering Tartarus with it

Bolded for truth!

Thanks to Xerofox for the alluringly arousing signature!

~ FALLOUT IS LOVE, FALLOUT IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote