View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #120
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Is anyone else starting to get tired of Spartan Ops? It's gotten to the point where my friends and i are just trying to get through them as quickly as possible to unlock the achievements.

The intro videos are really well done, and the overall story isn't too bad either, but the gameplay is just too repetitive. I don't mind the Covenant maps because at least they have different enemies and vehicles but the Promethean maps are the same thing over and over. By the 3rd episode we were tired of fighting the same group of Prometheans only to have the exact same enemies respawn again and again.

Why didn't 343 give the Prometheans vehicles or at least include more than 3 enemies? Really disappointed with 343's contribution to the Halo universe At least MP is fun.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote