View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game was cool but about that Insane playthrough....

This game is tottally unfair on insane. Finnally beat it and it was tough went through the whole SP on Insane. Was stuck on the Rail shooter part above Duke Burger for days, and that King Octapussy battle was tough as nails, I had to use the shrink ray cause of his minnions. This game is the hardest difficulty I've come across yet I was stuck on the Mother Ship Battle for 2 hours and the Queen Bitch boss battle was a bitch. I've beat World at War twice on Veteran,all 3 Gears On Insane,beat all 4 campaighns on L4D 1 on EXPERT and so forth but this game was the hardest yet.

What did you think of this playthrough of Insane. The game was good for the 15$ I paid for it new at Walmart I enjoyed it cause it was like catching up with an old friend after 12 years and I felt right at home with Duke's one liners and badass action. If I had paid 60$ for this, yes I would have felt ripped off but for less then 20$ I did good. Loved everything about the game I'm a huge Duke fan for over 10 years and the game was badass and had funny humour that only Duke can deliver. Didn't like the online but whatever that was tacked on anyway I bought the game for the SP and walked away pleased.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 12-15-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote