View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 AM   #5
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
Thanks for the guide. I was just going to use the wp7 guide since its the same game and achievements. So what makes this a 3/10 if you're playing on a PC? Also is that purple stick still invisible on that one level towards the end like on the wp7?
Sure. I just copy pasted this guide over from the WP forum anyway. The game is identical. The purple glitched object is still there. Surprisingly with a guide that level is no too bad.

IMO it may even be a 4/10 on PC. The mouse just makes it harder. Particularly the levels where you need to aim a shot and then either right before or after detonate a mine with the button in the top right corner of the screen. You will see. I dont think it is a 2/10 like the WP. On a tablet for sure it is the same.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote