View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #72
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RkOwnage View Post
Do I have to beat my friend's autolog score to get first place in a race and unlock a part? It's a speed run and it's not telling me a speed to beat, just says I failed to beat my friend.

think it's a little unfair to make me beat a friend's record to unlock a car part...in singleplayer, unless I am missing something here.

Event is Downgraded.
No, not to unlock parts. There are three Speed levels. Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

You can tell what speed you are running while you are driving there will be a little window-ish thing on the left of your car saying your average speed. There will be a color next to it. Red means you're not even at Bronze. Bronze and Gold (at least on my TV) look similar.

I believe in the upper right corner it also tells you the "Target" speed to hit.

Here is a video I did of a different race, but it's the same concept (reach average speed). You can see both speeds I was talking about.

I have no idea how to make videos appear now that Youtube changed everything. Sorry.

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.

Last edited by Wildmn34; 12-09-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote