View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #59
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Right now we pretty much have an Halo every year... but a new MP every 2 year, for exemple ODST used the multi of Halo 3, Halo 1 remake used the multi of Reach and such. Only putting a map pack. So far for me i think its pretty good this way, i hate how i can't even enjoy a MP like COD and prestige a few times before the next one is release... only to be pretty much the same thing with a few perks, killstreaks and a couple gun name change... And worst... releasing 60 bucks out of DLC maps only to change game 5 months later... ahem...

So well to get back on Halo, im sure Halo 5 won't come next year, it would be too quick, so the chances for an Halo 2 remake, or something else but based on the Halo franchise, is high. Maybe Halo Wars 2..., an Halo focused on another character(Lasky, or Palmer.. dunno) but im sure they will release something... Its the trend now to release 1 game a year.. Even Gears of War get a new game only 1 year and a half after GOW3... i wouldn't surprise if they make this a pattern for an annual release later...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote