View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #25
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This is officially by far one of the worst games I have every played. I honestly can not see how so many people on this thread like it. The controls are terrible and the camera angles are worse. Driving a car is impossible and the taxi escape on Questions is stupid hard. I truly hope everyone involved in this lost their job. If I were a developer and someone put "I worked on Alone In The Dark" on their resume I would put it through the shredder and tell them they have no future in the industry. I have played some really bad games and apparently I am gonna have to look through the comments threads before I actually rent anymore. Games like this make me want to stop playing xbox all together. I am going to finish it - I'm just going to hate myself the entire time.

*EDIT* *$&% For God's sake give me a %^$&*(^ checkpoint in the *$%(^*& driving scene!!!!!

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.

Last edited by Jedi ObiJoe; 12-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote