View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #11
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.
Normal without any skills selected was really harder than RE5 normal... I choosed JAKE to start with on top of that, not my best move, when you don't know the game yet and you have to continously run... it sucks. I was always out of ammo and out of life, i HATED badly that almost every ennemies had guns(in RE4 and 5, there where few at the hand and thats it)

But once you got the skills max out... its very easy, Defense lev 3 and the ennemies don't hit more than in normal, infinite ammo for your best gun, and firearm lev 3 to dispose of them as quickly as normal. Only this time, you have all your health saved from a previous run, you NEVER run out of Ammo either. And yeah the AI can only die in some rare situation(a run from the boss for exemple) but not against regular ennemies.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote