View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #12
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Solo pro isn't that hard. You can run past most enemies and not even bother. I set all my fastest times on Pro. A ranks for time, accuracy and deaths and D rank for enemies killed haha.
Either that or just take your time, and think about which character you want to play as for each chapter. Some have easier jobs than others. i.e. Jake is far easier in chapter 3.

Go through on normal or amatuer first. Get some skill points and unlock infinite ammo for something (magnum and/or shotgun) as well as the one where your AI partner gives you pills when reviving you. And for Ada's, well it's just a lot easier than the other 3 anyway, but infinite crossbow would help if you have the points.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3

Last edited by Majica8; 12-14-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote