View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #27
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwfcskillsinhd View Post
if it means less people use your guide then thats life,ive already completed my solo legendary run the hard way but would have used this method if id known,along with perhaps your guide for any trouble spots.
Lol...I don't care about, "how many people use my Guide," I'm doing it because I love Halo and want to, not because it'll make me feel popular.

Quote:
this site is all about helping making those achievements pop as quickly and easily as possible and ppl have the option of doing it the hard way,boosting,taking advantage of glitches,whatever!
Okay...and yet I stand by my convictions that it's sad that people need to exploit games in order to earn their ACHIEVEMENTS. But whatever floats your boat, right?

Quote:
dont feel bad for him because he wont! fair play to him,hes found a shortcut and deserves credit.
Credit goes to him? No. He didn't find the method. He found it off HaloWaypoint and even admitted that he did, so credit goes to whoever originally found it. Just because he posted it here doesn't mean he was the one to 'found a shortcut,' he's simply sharing it from one website to another.

Oh, and learn how to proofread. Your grammar is atrocious.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Last edited by BiggD; 12-16-2012 at 12:33 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote