Thread: Excited or Meh?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #42
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel18 View Post
About 6-10 hours.

Multiverse Madness took me 2h 10mins solo run and gunning with Brian and a shotgun.

Multiplayer is boosted in 10 mins or less with a second controller.

Challenges took about 25 mins to do, the last one you need two controllers but you can do it all as Lois with a bit more difficulty. If you have someone there to overwatch as Peter it makes it a lot easier.

Story mode took me 8-10 hours but that's because I was checking every nook and cranny for the Secondary Objectives (level specific collectibles) but there isn't too many. The Teddys in Santa's Sweatshop eluded me (there are some in destroyable presents and the one I missed was on a chair in Santas office.) and the gold coins in Long John Peter's level (hint: Destroy EVERY crate you see on the ship you start on, you should have 8 before you hop onto your ship where you will find the 9th one under a box at the front of the ship).

Realistically with a guide the game should be about 6 hours, 4 if it wasn't for the Horde mode.
I thought I was going to have this game sitting at home for a while, until someone came round and helped me do the co-op challenge "someone to watch over me".

Thankfully after reading this post I persevered with the challenge "someone to watch over me" solo, and got the game finished. The hardest part I found on this challenge was making the jump with Lois, died 5+ times trying to make the jump.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote