View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #40
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
Yeah, I guess I'd be an above average Trials player so all Plat. isn't that hard. But I see what you mean. At least most of the achievements look easy. Wail of the Banshee/All Plat./UEII will be the toughest and the others are easily got with a guide. The Dystopian might be hard to get depending on what you have to do to turn the light green.
You have to drive onto them. First one is behind you, and there's one you have to launch backwards for. Tried it, failed miserably.

The track itself is a lot like Audio Additive's tracks, if you've ever played them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
I don't see how people break their controllers. I understand where you get to the point that it leaves your hand but not smashed like that. I've never broke a controller. I guess I'm just weak.
I end up fucking my discs up more than I break controllers. Already destroyed one game a while back by almost destroying my Xbox. Put a big scratch in another game yesterday. I know I should control myself but I don't know how. I need a punching bag or something haha. Trying to slowly let go of my anger and my desire to get angry at stupid shit.

I also try to keep remembering the quote from Anger Management; "Your temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it." xD

Last edited by Nevander; 12-19-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote