View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
optics

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Clueless * View Post
No Easy Way Out 20
In Ch 1, Ep 5 of Spartan Ops survived the enemy assault during the defense on Normal or harder.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Heroic+.
Survive the assault during Episode 5 'Memento Mori', Chapter 1 'Spartan Miller' either Solo or Cooperatively.
  • Can only be obtained on Heroic+ (description is wrong)
  • You CAN die
  • One sensor must NOT be destroyed.
  • You must clear out all the enemies before activating the final orange switch.

After surviving the assault, and protecting at least one sensor beam, the achievement should unlock. Then you may activate the final orange switch to open the portal for the final jump.
I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.