View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #173
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
Thanks man, I have been going around the potion shops but normally they only have like 1 Abecean longfin and that's if I'm lucky. A lot of the time they have everything that I am not looking for.
I'm gonna start my search in as many small ponds as I can find
No problems, if I find a definite spot with a good amount of either fish I will let you know.

EDIT: Looking through the wiki, the River Hjaal may be a good place to start looking. It is the river that runs through Morthal and then turns into a swampy marshland. Here is the info from the wiki;

Quote:
The River Hjaal is the main river that flows through the center of Hjaalmarch.
This river's headwaters are located in the highlands south of Morthal, along the border between Hjaalmarch and Whiterun Hold. After dropping down a series of waterfalls, the river passes through Morthal, then spreads out into a wide marshy region that eventually drains into the Karth River, which flows into the Sea of Ghosts.
The river is inhabited by many species of fish, such as Abecean Longfin, Cyrodilic Spadetail, Histcarp, River Betty, Silverside Perch, and Salmon.
Sounds promising. Let me know how you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus, Chronicler of the History of Krynn
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness

Last edited by BluWolve; 12-26-2012 at 12:29 AM.
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote