View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice. I was hoping someone would make platinum videos with commentary, but it seems like nobody on this site cared about this new DLC. I mean, I understand how ridiculous DLC is getting, but Trials is a great series and always adds a good amount of content for a good price.

I've been making due with leaderboard videos. Learned a few shortcuts on some of the tracks, but honestly those guys just handle their bikes too perfectly for anyone who doesn't play the game 24/7 to match.

Anyway, if I could, I'd like to request Anno Domini, Lumberjack, and Dystopia videos next. The time limits on these are too strict. I have Anno and Lumberjack down to one second off the platinum times. On Dystopia, I had what I considered to be a near flawless run, only had a slight hiccup in two spots that might have cost me a couple seconds at most, and am 14 seconds off the platinum time.

Which also leads me to the question of how Redlynx decides on medal times. The gold time for Dystopia is 2:10; the platinum time is 1:06. That's more than a minute difference, ffs.
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote