View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #1999
Silicon Iceman

Silicon Iceman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremberz View Post
I'm on 49 I think. Pretty much done all by playing online. No way near getting the game modes done though. Anyone know the quickest way for boosting Wingman games?
I onyx'ed Wingman a while back and the best settings I've found for it is to set the score to 10 (duh), disable all weapons, friendly fire off, bleed-out time to 10 or 20, and hardcore bots. If you have an extra controller, sign in a guest and set the game for 2 vs. 2. You and your guest against two hardcore bots. MAKE SURE BOTH TEAMS ARE COG TEAMS. This is important because the two COG teams usually spawn close to each other making it easier for the bots to find and kill you.

Some people like to enable all boomshots, but I haven't found any consistent and/or significant time difference in doing that. When there are no weapons on the field, the bots tend to go straight to you, and not to the weapon spawn, then back to you.

You want to do Hardcore bots and not Insane bots because insane bots tend to be more survival-oriented (taking excessive cover, rolling, etc.) while hardcore bots are more goal-oriented, which means they will go straight in for the kill.

With these settings you can do a match (which has to be four rounds) in around seven and a half minutes on average, depending on the size of the map and how far apart you are from the enemy team, of course. It took me weeks to idle boost this with my Xbox on all day and night.

Good luck.

-M
Silicon Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote