View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #15
l Zleek l

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldchubby View Post
Zleek your guides for the last dlc did help me and i am very grateful for your contribution to this site. Personally i would love if you did a guide/commentary for every track plat. so we have a general idea of what bike to use and what not. Not saying you have to but you asked for feedback and being as this ach. is rediculous i think it would very helpful for the people who are actually willing to go for this. I am a decent trials player and have completed the first one and i didnt think i would be able to to the last dlc but managed it somehow so im gonna try for this one too but i honestly dont know if i can do it without some help. Just giving my two cents thanks for all your help!
No problem, I was likely doing this anyways, I was just trying to see if people liked the general feel of the guides, as well as making sure the most requested tracks were done first. People seem to like to use them so I will work on making more.
l Zleek l is offline   Reply With Quote