View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #3
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Gun Smith 30
Make all your rifles and shotguns in the Gun Builder from unlocked parts

There are 2 rifles and 2 shotguns in the gun locker. Each one needs different unlockable parts. See Full Arsenal for all parts of the gun.

Them's the Brakes 30
Unlock all muzzle brakes in the game

See Full Arsenal for more information.

To Give is to Receive 30
Unlock all the receivers in the game

Fully Stocked 30
Unlock all the stocks in the game

A Barrel of Fun 30
Unlock all the barrels in the game

I See You 30
Unlock all the scopes in the game

Fabulous! 30
Unlock all the paint schemes in the game

Full Arsenal 30
Unlock all custom gun parts in the game

You need to get A+ for all levels in the Career Mode to unlock all the custom parts. This is not hard and it has nothing to do with accuracy. It only depends on how many points you get in each level. The custom gun parts that you need for rifles are 30 Receivers, 4 Stocks, 7 Barrels, 4 Scopes, and 2 Brakes. For shotguns you need 4 Receivers, 4 Stocks, 2 Barrels, and 2 Chokes. Then the last thing you need is 5 paints.

One with your Gun 30
Take down a trophy with a fully customized firearm

See I Love My Gun for more information.

I Love My Gun 30
Shoot down at least 10 different big-game species with a custom rifle

Customizing your firearm means changing the color or the part on the gun. From the Career Mode menu click to get to the gun locker. Once you get in the hunt and after you kill 10 animals the achievement will unlock.

Quit Diggin' in my Yard 30
Obtain Gold medals in all Prairie Dog Shoot Courses

Use your shotgun for all levels, it will make the game go by fast and you will then get high points for time bonuses, making the gold medals easy. The only level the shotgun won't work is level 3 on Lost Lake. So you are going to have to use your rifle for that level.

Hunting for Gold 30
Obtain Gold medals in all Hunters Challenge Courses

See Crack Shot for more information.

Blood Hound 30
Find 10 animal tracks

You can find animal tracks in any level where you shoot videos. For the 2 levels in which you are hunting in snow, tracks are very easy to find. Those levels are Montana and Alaska Early Spring. You should be able to find 5 tracks per level. Just look at the ground and then you should see animal footprints easily.

Crack Shot 30
Obtain Gold medals for all Courses in the Shooting Galleries

The key for all challenges is to shoot all the Big Game you see. Do not go for the Small Game all the time because it takes too much time to switch weapons and by the time you do, it's too late. It's best to let some of the Small Game just run or fly away so you don't miss a chance to bag more points on bigger game. There are only a few spots in each map where all you'll shoot is Small Game. Also, run through the maps at least 2-3 times just to figure the pattern and placement of the Big Game animals. They will be in the same spot every time you play.

Credit to southurnbuck from PS3T for these tips:

Mirror Lake: In this challenge you'll see archery targets in about 4 places. When you see these forget all animals and aim & shoot at these targets as early as you can and as many times as you can, the points you get are huge and are the key to getting Gold on this challenge. Also using the Shotgun will increase your chances on staying on the target.

Evergreen Mountain: On this challenge there is only one archery target, so take advantage of it as soon as you see it because it only last for a few seconds. Then just concentrate on the Big Game animals as mentioned in the tip above.

Camino Dorado & Rimrock Valley: On these 2 challenges your only hopes of high scores for golds are the Big Game. There are no bonus targets to increase your score. Just stick to the tip mentioned above and you'll be fine.

A Real Hunting Story 40
Finish the Career on Pro Hunter difficulty setting

This game doesn't start off by asking what difficulty you want to play on, so at the main menu click on My Career > Manage Progress > Change Difficulty > Pro Hunter. All you have to do is complete all levels in Career Mode on Pro Hunter. None of the levels are too hard, the only thing different between the difficulties is that Pro Hunter doesn't help you aim like Sportsman would. I managed to get A+ on all missions without much trouble, but you don't have to get A+ on everything to get this achievement. However, you will need A+ on all missions if you want to get the Full Arsenal achievement, so might as well do them now.

A Sportsman Hunting Story 30
Finish the Career on Sportsman difficulty setting

The difficulties stack so see A Real Hunting Story for more information.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 12-29-2012 at 05:14 AM.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote