Thread: Online
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
405g of the 1000g is connected to the local mp, not online LOCAL, so i have to get one of my mates to come round mine and sit there for hours and hours to 1000 this game which is litterly crazy. Getting to round 30 is almost impossible solo as i died late on and thought never again, that will take 3 hours to get the ach plus all the challenge modes are very tough solo u need a partner. Most of the other mp ach's can just be got via a second controller but its all bullshit imo.
You can do the multiverse survival with an idle second controller as that is how I did it, it's still not easy though.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote