View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #233
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by optics View Post
I got the achievement by doing this solo on Heroic ... AND both my sensors were destroyed. I had at least 4 waves left. After they were destroyed, it was telling me to activate the last switch. I chose not to activate it. Kept killing the remaining waves and the achievement unlocked even though I had one White Knight left to kill. So basically, you just have to kill all enemies. The achievement description says nothing about the sensors. "Survive" the assault basically means just kill everyone that comes.
Yeah, this is almost story related if you kill all enemies. Maybe say something like...

"After defending the the two sensors in this mission, there will be a final switch you must activate to open a portal. Before doing so, make sure you eliminate all enemies. The achievement unlocks after you press the switch."

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Clueless * View Post
Midnight Launch 20
Got significant air in the Warthog at midnight in mission 2.

Campaign Mission 2 'Requiem' specific. Online not required. Can be obtained on Easy+.
Use 'Mission Select' after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

Be the driver in a Warthog and achieve significant air when your console time is at 12:00 am. Only the Driver will unlock the achievement. It's been reported that the achievement may take a couple seconds to unlock.
Thanks for pointing this out. The reason some people have not been getting this achievement in one warthog is likely because of time difference. When my friend and I got this, our console times were different (even though we live in the same state). I think the time is based off your internet provider. I was about 50 seconds ahead of him time wise. This would mean that if I got mine, he would not get his because his time was not matching. Maybe someone can try to do this and see if the achievement can unlock for a passenger/gunner?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-02-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote