View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
NightReflection

Nightreflection's Gamercard
Funny Glitches/Stories

So ive played a few other games and 9/10 create a thread when something glitchy or funny happens to me and i ask for people to share their stories with me.

Today is no different!!

After Sleeping Dogs was left sitting on my shelf since its release, i thought that during the X-Mas holidays whilst i had some time off, id crack through some of my unplayed games (and by heck i have a fair few of them!)

I have heard rave reviews about Sleeping Dogs and that it was voted underrated game of the year (whether it was or not im not sure) however that swayed me to play it.

It does seem a bit glitchy but some of the funniest i have had are:

1) After leaving your first run down apartment, theres a moped directly across the forecourt, seeing it i dived on it and hightailed off. Went back to the apartment about 5 mins after, slept, and upon waking up went downstairs, there was a guy crouched there with a tire iron attempting to fix a bike that wasn't there!!

2) I nabbed a taxi, got straight out and beat up the driver, an ambulance came, paramedics came out and attempted to recover the taxi driver, obviously the impatient drivers behind the ambulance couldn't wait any longer and decided to put their foot down, running over the taxi driver mid
resuscitation, i turned around to see where the car came from then turned back to see both paramedics stood there and the ambulance had vanished!

Pure LOL (actually LOL not just written!)

So come on share your glitchy stories!!

Always looking to boost achievements , just send me a friend request @ Nightreflection. If you see me asking for help on here please feel free to take a look at my gamercard to see what games i have that i may be able to help you with!!
NightReflection is offline   Reply With Quote