1. I killed the boy in the attic - Not much to say, it had to be done.
2. I were rational and honest with Vernon - Well, he had the best argument (his gun) to not threaten him.
3. Didn't bring Clementine to Crawford - I was surprised that so many took her to Crawford. I thought it was way too dangerous, for her and for the group to take her with us.
4. I saved Ben - Even though he's stupid as hell, he still didn't deserve to die.
5. Revealed my bite - The group had a right to know.
6. Everyone except Ben came with me - His incompetence was a threat for the rescue mission.