1. Didn't remove the arm - One of the harder decisions, I haven't seen the show so far, so I didn't know it could help, but I thought it would be just harder rescueing Clementine with just one arm.
2. Calmly argued with Kenny - No point in fighting.
3. Surrendered my weapons - I felt like lying to this crazy bastard could be a pretty save way to get shot. I have to save Clementine.
4. Killed the stranger - He still could be a threat, he had to be eliminated.
5. Told Clementine to leave Lee - I thought that she shouldn't have to kill the only real friend she had since shit hit the fan. Also, she shouldn't waste a bullet and more important, it would attract attention on her if she shoots.