View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #32
anon

Anyone else wonder how this is one of the best games in the Sonic Series but by then next new Sonic game to come out (Sonic the Hedgehog Episode II for example) it's probably going to receive a bad score just because Classic Sonic isn't there? I mean doesn't anyone remember what GT said about Sonic Colors? About wanting to have Classic Sonic in a 3D game?

And it's low rating despite other game reviewers thinking Sonic Colors was a generally good game?

Also, the part in the introduction about Sonic getting poorly received game reviews, GT is a big one to talk. And what is this other stuff talking about unresponsive controls?

I mean true I have this game on Xbox 360 and sometimes I still fall to my death when it fails to respond to the A button but I think that's more because of my slow reactions and I'm just not used to playing as Classic Sonic sometimes.

As for the frustrating objectives, isn't that completely the entire point of the challenge? And this may be a little bias coming from me since I've only been a Sonic fan for about 5 years now and I've played mostly the newer Sonic games, but will GT just stop ranting about the Classic games? I'm pretty sure they were really good and I would like to play them sometime, but even the classic Sonic games has got to have some of it's downs just as often as it's ups. Yet all I hear is GT ranting 'how the Classic Sonic Games were so flawless', 'This finally puts Sonic back into the spot light', 'It's because Classic Sonic is in this game that the Sonic Franchise is saved' Blah Blah Blah... I mean common GT we know you think the 2D games are great and I respect your opinion to a point.

I just wish you would stop belittling the Modern Sonic so much it's the worst thing that SEGA has ever done. And to make things clear to everyone reading this, I'm NOT criticizing Sonic Generations- I LOVE the game just as much as any die hard Sonic fan! What I AM criticizing about is how GameTrailers just won't stop talking about the mistakes of Sonic's history and they loved him better when he was well known in the 1990's. I'm not saying they aren't wrong considering that Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) was a rather rushed game with a lot of glitches and apparently everyone is against Elise x Sonic pairing. But I will give GameTrailers some credit about giving Sonic Generations an 8.1. Unlike GameInformer who unfairly gave Sonic Generations a 6.5 just because they didn't like some stages from previous games!!

WE DO NOT FORGIVE | WE DO NOT FORGET
WE ARE LEGION | WE ARE ANONYMOUS

anon is offline   Reply With Quote