View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #9
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog
Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Stay Close To Me 15
Complete chapter 7 of episode 5.

This is it. The last hurrah. The last gallop to victory. Let's do it.

When you take control of Lee/Clem your task is to essentially walk out of Savannah. Keep Clem and Lee moving until Clem stops and looks at two particular walkers--her parents. Lee will have a quick moment to provide some non-altering dialog before he passes out.

When you wake, up gather yourself, and prepare for what lies ahead. Chapter 8 is the final of this episode and of this season.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 04-14-2013 at 02:38 AM.
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote