View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:10 AM   #11
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog
Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
And my last saved post for now.

My question is this, and I would like the input of anyone who has used or plans on using my guides.

This last episode is completely divided and ran by who you have in your group, what you do with those people, ect.

Should I do a baseline playthrough and then go through at each part and add a different color to distinguish when this scene is changed with X person and how it is different or should I just pick a set number of people and write the whole guide around that?

My thought about the latter would be to do the one where I bring everyone with me and then try and give detail where it would apply minus the people in the party.

Please let me know folks, either way. I'll get started compiling next week.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote