1. Didn't remove Lee's arm What good would that have done? I figured I would've just bled out if I did that.
2. Lost my temper with Kenny Don't get in my face about killing me before anything bad even happened. Good thing I lost my temper too because it had us find a way out of the attic.
3. Surrendered my weapons He had a gun in my face and if I wanted Clem back safe and sound, I was going to have to play it by his rules...at least until Clem got involved herself.
4. Killed the stranger He was going to turn, so it had to be done before that happened.
5. Told Clementine to leave Lee I couldn't make a 9 year old shoot someone in the head that has been protecting her and been there for her for months. There's just no way. Besides, he was handcuffed to something. He wasn't going anywhere and was no danger to Clem.