View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensfan852 View Post
What kind of scares does this game have? Are they all jump scares or do they actually have some things that are just disturbing?
Everything really, from a wheel chair rolling down the stairs or a stuffed animal being pulled through a bloody hole in the wall with blood pouring out. I just got it today and only got through it a bit but still has that same feeling the other games gave you.

After the wheel chair rolling down the stairs, I heard something else a few minutes later and found myself looking around because I thought something was coming. Another part was turning off my flashlight to try and sneak past the nurses only to bump into something and when they started attacking me at that moment it was so intense I couldn't remember what to press to turn my flashlight on.

I haven't experienced any jump scare moments yet but I think this is best played at night with the lights off. Turn the brightness up as well, no need to have it so low. Great game, loving it just as much as the others.