View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 AM   #172
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Can you give any information for boosting? Like how to set it up, extra controllers, etc. Just to give an alternate way. I don't need the answer personally, just think it might be a good addition to the guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwfcskillsinhd View Post
yes this info would be a very useful addition as im trying to gather a party together to knock these out.recently boosted most of the halo3 and reach MP achievements so im asuming the strategy will be similar for this? but confirmation or some sort of guide or roadmap as to how to do this would be much appreciated.the biggest problem i found when boosting previous titles was most peoples lack of knowlege (including my own) when trying to set a boosting lobby up.anyways thanks in advance.
Of course, Tyger. I think I may run out of character room in the post count, so I will try to be as concise/clear as possible. I'll get around to editing it now.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote