View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #4408
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ep 2 of SAO was ok. Ep 3 is one of the worst things I have ever seen. Even ignoring the fact I had to do outside research for things to make sense, this is probably the worst pacing I have ever seen. And that includes shit like Naruto. Speaking of which, dat angst. Also why are computer nerds taking a life and death situation so lightly. Also why are they risking their lives to level up a little faster, given death = irl death. In fact, why are so many people risking their irl lives to fight when only one group needs to defeat bosses to open up the next level. Seriously, it's ridiculous. Kirito I can understand, but not guys like the computer club. And less importantly, why the hell did they skip the battle with giant Santa. They skipped the only good part about angst. Anyways, for some reason I though Sachi was voiced by Kana Hanazawa. She really sounded like it.

Well I'll continue and hope it gets better, I don't make a habit of dropping mid length anime 3 eps in. (That's not to say I never have.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
This girl in Tonari sounds like Fuuko from clannad. I bet it's the same person.

EDIT: NVM I was wrong.
I guess we're both off our game. But she sounded so much like Hanazawa. Maybe I'm just tired, dodgy sleep cycle and it being 2:30 in the morning.

EDIT: Ep 4 was better than ep 3 despite the creepy tentacle fan service. Kirito is unreasonably OP, but that's something I'm cool with here.

EDIT 2: Logging out.

Last edited by hydrosugar; 01-07-2013 at 06:53 PM.
hydrosugar is offline   Reply With Quote