View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #21
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
I am, I really enjoy playing the MP though in Brotherhood I didn't because of the level matches. There's something about it that is just awesome.
I liked Brotherhoods Multiplayer the best because it was new and everyone didn't know what to do, it was 100% fun and perfect despite the level crap. now... some buttons just seem unresponsive like the smokebomb and stun. and all i see are morons running around and Prestige players everywhere.

all i play is wolfpack from time to time, it's either that or quit every time i see one of those no lives. sometimes they get me so pissed off i want to scream "ok you've got to level 50 5 times already, fuck off and try single player now".

i can't possibly be the only person who feels this way at times.

and they absolutely love the Assassinate mode. i love that mode, but it's just not fun with them. if you have them in your game they will always be in 1st place and i've witnessed this 100+ times already. looks like ill have to go back to Wanted even though it's too damn easy.

aren't we missing some modes from the multiplayer btw? maybe if they add the rest, some people will spread out more or throw the prestige players in games with other prestigers so i dont have to look at them being in first place for the 500th time.

Rant over/

so overall, i do like the multiplayer... it's just the prestige people that bug me.

Last edited by Annalie; 01-07-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote