View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #5
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidstain View Post
But nothing counts towards Pro mods unless its during a speedlist. So there's just so much waiting time in between that's annoying. Are you working on these with someone else, or just joining random online matches?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs000 View Post
You can work on them at any time during the Speedlist. Not just during the event. The only time it doesn't count is during the 3 minute intermission after completing the 5 events.

I was able to do them all in public matches. For example I'd sit at the meetup and kept doing burnouts until my tires popped with reinflates equipped to unlock reinflates pro.

It's probably easier to do if you invite a friend to a private game. You can activate a Speedlist and just work on your mods instead of completing the objective.
THIS

I just finished mine up yesterday. I worked on:

Aero Pro - Slip-streaming for 20 miles
Lightweight Pro - 15,000 yards of air time
Track Pro - Drive 80 miles above 100MPH with Track Tires

I got Areo and Track just by participating in the races....then when races were going on I would just jump a ramp over and over till I got the achievement.