View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #47
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Loved reading everyone's replies as soon as I finished the game. Most of you have a good sense of humor

Anyways, I chose to save my friends for 3 simple reasons.

1. Even though Jason tells Citra that all he wants is to kill Vaas and Hoyt, his true intentions are to save his friends and get off the island with them safely.

2. I wasn't diggin' the whole 'warrior' theme that Citra was trying to push on you. Yeah, the tattoos were nice but they didn't make me feel 'connected' to the tribe.

3. I felt that the whole 'insanity' theme died when Brody killed Vaas.

*As entertaining as the second half of the game was on the second island working with Sam, it just wasn't as special as actually saving the four of your friends and trying to outsmart/outrun Vaas on the first island.

The only highlight for me on the second island was when Sam got killed. I liked him, his personality. It was upsetting to see Hoyt kill him.

Overall, I couldn't slit my girlfriends throat. If I was in Jason's position, I would just want to save them and get the fuck away from the Rakyat. They rubbed me the wrong way the moment you find Dennis inking up your arm.

Oh...and speaking of Dennis...what a fucking dumbass. I actually LOL'd when he stabbed Citra. Fucking tribal idiots.

EDIT: Looked up the 'Bad Ending' and I can't help but laugh at Citra stabbing Jason. Kinda a shitty ending!! Oh, and would any of you think that Jason and Liza still together after they leave the island?

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.

Last edited by BiggD; 01-09-2013 at 02:34 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote