View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 AM   #6
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Whoever did this trailer made the maps seem more appealing than 343 did with the Crimson map pack trailer.

Kudos to them, A for effort. Ascension is looking mighty stellar. Hang 'em High is welcome too.
Yeah, the trailer was pretty good. I was impressed with Ascension too. But these seemed to focus around Halo Reach maps so maybe the creator will make Halo 2/3 map remakes sometime.

Never played Halo 2 on the PC unfortunately, but Warlock (one of the best), Terminal & Backwash would be perfect to remake.

I also liked the Hang 'em High remake in Halo 2 known as Tombstone. Sanctuary and Desolation were fun too.

Halo 2's MP maps were the fucking shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
While I wouldn't consider Uncaged a classic, I'll be hardpressed to say that it didn't look damn spectacular. It's probably due to it being a forge map to begin with, though.

Also, Backwash scared the living jesus out of me when I was younger.
Not a classic at all, but they did a good job at re-creating it! That map was indeed frightening back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elite Elite View Post
Agreed. I wouldn't bring back any of the on disc Reach maps personally. If you are going to bring over maps that were in Reach I'd say any from the Defiant and Anniversary map packs are fine.
Highlands from the Defiant Map Pack was one of the BEST Halo Reach maps I had played on. Oh man...that map was just awesome for CTF

As Lemons said, Timberlands was also such a great map in the Anniversary Pack.

Gotta love grassy, open field maps!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~

Last edited by BiggD; 01-09-2013 at 04:13 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote