View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:21 AM   #9
BiggD
17 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
If they bring back another large symmetrical map though, I'd really enjoy Halo 3's Avalanche (which I believe was a remake of CE's Sidewinder). Not too sure how the former would perform without the Hornet or Falcon, all things considered. Still can't believe there's no UNSC air vehicle in Halo 4; H3 and Reach spoiled me.
From HaloWiki: "Avalanche - A remake of the Halo: Combat Evolved map Sidewinder, but with features designed to speed up gameplay."

You stand correct. T'was a fun map. Imagine a Pelican Gunship to suit your UNSC air vehicle needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elite Elite View Post
Agreed. Highlands is my favorite map in Reach. That is a great map! If there had been a Big Team playlist where the only maps were Highlands, Ridgeline, and Breakneck, I'd have played that whenever I got on Reach. (I'd be alright if High Noon was thrown in there as well)
Of course it is! It's not too big, but it's still large enough to enjoy objective games. Breakneck has always been a fun map but I've never been able to pinpoint which playlist/gametype plays best on it.

Tempest from the Noble Map Pack was pretty solid too. And while we're at it, All 6 Mythic Maps for Halo 3 were sweet.

Anyone here remember the good ol' Legendary Map Pack on Halo 3? Ghost Town was fun as hell, Blackout was fun as hell, and Avalanche was...fun as hell too.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 17 DAYS ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote